Saturday, March 13, 2010

AVATAR or ALICE IN WONDER LAND

Hello people! This time I am talking about the movie Avatar, against the movie: Alice in Wonderland.
AVATAR:
James Cameron was the producer of Avatar. I LOVED IT! It it the best movie I have seen since New Moon. My favorite part was when they were at war and all of them were flying on those dagon-bird things. It won an award. I could talk ALL DAY about avatar. But, I won't.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND:
Alice in wonderland, (the 2010 version) looks like a very good movie. I haven't seen it yet, so anyone who has seen it, should comment. I LOVE Tim Burton's movies. And I also LOVE Johnny Depp, and the lady who played Bellatrix in Harry Potter.

VOTING
Please vot wich movie you love!

Thanks,
K.N.H

7 comments:

  1. i havent watched avatar yet
    but i want 2 cuz i heard it waz good
    i also reely want 2 watch alice in wonderland
    i m total fan of tim burton
    luv hiz movies
    i havent watched both of them yet
    but want 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen Alice yet, but Avatar was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, me too! i loved avatar but alice's preveiws were awesome! my friend said that alice wasn't so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow
    so many fans of avatar...it must b good
    yesterday i waz watching charlie and the chocolate factory, and i waz paranoid if alice in wonderland might turn out 2 b like that(when i waz little, i waz freaked out by that movie, but now, i like it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. alice in wonder land AWSOME MOVIE
    ( i still cant spell awsome )

    ReplyDelete
  7. u watched it? so unfair...
    i watched coroline the other day (finally got 3D glasses). i alwayz like the tim burton movies

    ReplyDelete