Sunday, March 14, 2010

DOGS or CATS?

Hello everyone! I am blogging about another contest. This time it is DOGS vs. CATS.



DOGS:
Dogs are, as so called "man's best friend". They help people with many things. Such as: Police Dogs, Blind Helpers, Guard Dogs, and Wheel-chair helpers. Dogs are sweet and good companions. But if treated wrong, they can attack.

CATS:
Cats are mellow, and quiet. They are very sweet and warm up to you. But they can climb up trees so that is a down-fall. They also Hide alot, so you can no find them. A good part about cats is, they catch rats, and mice.

BOTH DOGS AND CATS:
Both dogs and cats will have fleas, rabies, and even ticks if they do not get shots.

15 comments:

  1. btw, 2morrow iz my catz b-day

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOGS!!!!! DOGS RULE CATS DROOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have proof that cats r born with the divine right 2 rule
    my proof iz my cat, and he iz the best proof there iz, so there's ur proof

    ReplyDelete
  4. well dogs help people!!!!! they help blind people and they are on the police team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u kno that there were thiz cat that saved hiz master by dialing 911 on the phone?
    tru story
    waz on the newz
    the owner fell down on hiz wheel chair and he trained hiz cat 2 use the phone
    they made special phones 4 animals so they can call 4 help if something happens

    ReplyDelete
  6. and besides, i've had dogs b4, and well...lets just say that dont b so stereotypical of the phrase "man's best friend."

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAT IMMA KITTAH CAT AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE

    CAT IMMA KITTAH CAT AND I MEOW MEOW MEOW AND I MEOW MEOW MEOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. idk......Cats? ...Dogs? Cats i guess....

    ReplyDelete
  9. my cat Coco keeps me up all night i swear he is such a nuisance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. choose cats, its obviously the more sophisticated choice.

    ReplyDelete